Michigan-Lansing

Kellogg Center People

So I heard from someone on here that Pam is on maternity leave already.  Does anyone have any contact information for Rachael who is handling things while she's gone?  I sent an e-mail to Pam but I didn't now if Rachael was checking Pam's e-mails and I haven't heard back from either.

Thanks ladies!

Re: Kellogg Center People

• edited December 2011
    I found out Pam was on maternity leave when I called looking for her and they said she was gone for a few months.  It would have been nice to have received an email from Pam with the contact information for Rachel, but I was able to get in touch with Rachel through a staff member.  I spoke to Rachel last week and she seems great.  Her email address is Colli420@msu.edu.
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!!
  • kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there a couple weeks ago for a tasting and she had just gone out! Woo! I worked with the intern girl, I forget her name, but she was super nice.

Emarston - do you have a room block at KC? Is it filling up? I notice today is a month til your wedding, so that means the release date is today, or soon, right? I'm paranoid we won't have enough rooms. Did you get a block anywhere else?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_kellogg-center-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:c215ca05-3661-484f-a886-f5b99f9cb950Post:8e625822-2233-4131-b498-1f6fc694f92d">Re: Kellogg Center People</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was there a couple weeks ago for a tasting and she had just gone out! Woo! I worked with the intern girl, I forget her name, but she was super nice. Emarston - do you have a room block at KC? Is it filling up? I notice today is a month til your wedding, so that means the release date is today, or soon, right? I'm paranoid we won't have enough rooms. Did you get a block anywhere else?
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]
    I didn't block anywhere else becauses frankly I didn't want to go through the effort of organizing it and then getting the word out to all the guests (we didn't do a website.)  I figure if they didn't reserve a room on time, then they need to figure out another possibility.  We had given the block info to the WP and immediate family to ensure they got rooms.  Everyone else, it was first come first serve.

I was actually going to call next week to find out what availability was left in the block/names of people who booked rooms for my OOT bags.
    edited December 2011
    I didn't really feel like doing another one either! :)

Hey where are you having your RD?
    edited December 2011
    Old Chicago in Okemos.  You?
    edited December 2011

Still deciding. Oops.

• patriciamfoxpatriciamfox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am glad I came across this because I wasn't sure of Rachel's email either and I need to get in touch with her for my July wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards