Michigan-Lansing
Options

help with ceremony/reception locations

My fiance and I have just started our wedding planning, and are already having a hard time finding a location for the ceremony and reception. We are trying to find something that can accomodate 200-250 guests, and is within 45 minutes of Jackson, MI so that our families dont have to travel too far. We are wanting our ceremony to be outdoors in a quiet/intimate setting. The only lead i have had is Eagle Eye Golf Club and was wondering if anyone had ever delt with them or had other opinions that they may be able to offer. Im an open book for suggestions. THANKS!!!

Re: help with ceremony/reception locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try lakeview banquet hall in lainsburg, mi.  it might be a smidgen over your desired time but the food is wonderful and so is the facility.  it is on a lake, has you seat  count, is extremely affordable and Beth Morton is wonderful to work with.  www.mortonsfinecatering.com will take you to their catering site and that will lead you to the hall's site.  good luck!
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You could also look at the English Inn in Eaton Rapids,  They are right on the river and have a beautiful location.
  • Options
    laramarie919laramarie919 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Eagle Eye and their Wedding Garden for my wedding and they have been great to work with so far.  If it's not too far out of the way for you, the Rosewood Inn is also a great venue that we visited, it just wasn't in the budget for us.  They have really lovely outdoor space for the ceremony.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister had her reception at Eagle Eye a few years ago and they were so great to work with, I am having my reception there next summer! They have a room that fits 250 (which is what we are using), but they do fill up fast, so check with them soon if you are interested!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is going to be outdoors at the rosewood inn b&b.  The ceremony will be held in thier gardens and the reception is in a big white tent.  I believe the tent capacity is 275 people
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards