Michigan-Lansing

Wedding Items for Sale!

I have many wedding items for sale. I want to get rid of everything before we move in a month so I will take any good offers! I don't get on here often anymore so if you are interested, e-mail me at jphillips@eatonisd.org

Wine Bottle Centerpieces (25)- Will sell for $2 a piece.
Wine bottles are dark green, with lighter green sprigs coming out of the tops. They come with lights already inside, most of the batteries still work. They have aqua blue ribbon around the bottoms that is removable. Also have chocolate brown and cream colored table numbers.

Glass vases (8)- Will sell for $2 a piece.
Used for bride and bridesmaids bouquets on head table.

Square vases (47)- Will sell for $1 a piece.
Filled with gel balls and a candle on tables. Approx. 2 X 2 and about 3 inches tall. They do need to be cleaned/thrown in the dishwasher. Would have done it myself but my dishwasher is awful.

Chocolate Brown Table Runners (25)- Will sell for $1 a piece.
They are actually chair ties but I used them as table runners. They haven't been washed so they will probably need to be washed and ironed (perfect job for a bridesmaid who wants something to do!)

Photo Booth Prop Box- Will sell for $25
There are 6 feather boas, many leis, a ton of mardi gras masks, a ton of sunglasses,a pair of clown sunglasses, a tiara, 2 picture frames, 3 whiteboards, 2 packs of mustaches, and a ton neon gangster hats. You can also take the box that it is all in- it is a wooden box lined with cream colored fabric and brown ribbon around the top.

Cake Toppers- Will sell for $10 a piece (Paid $25 a piece)
The man is a hockey player and the woman is a cheerleader.

Picture Frames- 17 total- will sell all for $10
They are plain plastic frames- 12 vertical and 5 horizontal.

Card Box- Will sell for $10
This is an octagon shaped card box. I painted it chocolate brown and hot glued a wooden P to it- the letter could be changed and it could be painted over.

Ribbon- $2- or if you buy something else you can just have it!
This is a never opened roll of aqua blue ribbon- 4 inches wide, 10 yards total

Deco Mesh Ribbon- $5
This is a never opened roll of aqua blue mesh ribbon. It is 21" wide and 30 ft. long.

Silver Shoes- $20
Never worn silver heels. Found a different pair to wear instead and it was too late to return them. They are size 7.5W but they don't fit like a wide- I have normal width feet and the normal width heels were way to skinny on my feet!

Glass Vase- $5
Used to collect wedding "tips"- it has a lid on it and could be used for anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards