Michigan-Lansing
Options

Printing services

Where did you/are you getting your invitations printed? I have the invitation kits from Michael's and want to compare prices for printing elsewhere vs if I do it myself (which is not preferable, just because I'm worried I'll mess it up lol). I was told by another bride that Staples won't print on precut invites like the ones in the Michael's kits. I'm going to call around and ask if other places do print on them, but I need some suggestions of where to call. Right now I'm going to contact Kinko's (or Fedex Office as I guess they're now called), and maybe Office Max. Are there other locally owned places, or someplace on campus?

Even if I don't go somewhere else for invites, I'm still probably going to use a local company to print our programs.

TIA.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Printing services

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Central Michigan Graphics.  I don't know if they'll print on pre-cut things because I bought their paper and everything.  It was kind of a weird place for wedding invites because they do mostly car magnets.  They were great to work with though, so I'd suggest contacting them.  They're located on Oakland, just before you get to Pennsylvania.  You can email Diane Root at orderdesk@centralmichigangraphics.com.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I'll email her! If they can't do the invites maybe they can do the programs...I haven't bought the paper for that yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Was CMG able to do the printing for you? I also have invites that need to be printed. If CMG didn't work, maybe PostNet in Okemos. Let me know if you find a place!
  • Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up at Office Max in Okemos. They did a great job and it was pretty cheap. The two people we dealt with there really know what they're talking about. CMG wasn't able to print on the paper we had...Office Max could but we discovered  the paper we had was not very good for printing on so we just purchased some new stuff right from them. It hardly cost any extra.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to know, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards