Michigan-Lansing
Options

Ceremony sites in Saginaw, MI

Does anyone have any ideas on good ceremony sites in or near Saginaw, MI? I'm catholic and my FI is not, so no church wedding for us! I've looked in the Dow Gardens, Founders Hall at SVSU and a couple of local parks. Any other ideas would be appreciated!

Re: Ceremony sites in Saginaw, MI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is always the Montague Inn.  You could have the ceremony and reception there if you wanted.  It's a beautiful B&B.  You could get married inside or out.  There is also the Horizons Center.  You can also check out places in Frankenmuth, Midland, or Bay City.

I guess it just depends on what type of ceremony you want.  Large?  Small? Inside or outside? 

Remember to check out golf courses, and of course Candlelite Bowling & Banquet in Bridgeport.
  • Options
    chelsea554chelsea554 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's funny you mentioned Candlelite, that is where I'm having our reception! Someone at work suggested the Montague Inn, so I'm going to contact them in the morning.

Thank you for all your suggestions! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anderson Enrichment Center has a beautiful garden with fountains and such.  I've had several friends get married there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth has a very nice spot for out door weddings and you may also want to look into the Rose Garden, also in Frankenmuth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards