Michigan-Lansing
Options

The Medalist in Marshall, MI

Anbody have any experience with this venue? It seems great to us (pretty sure we're going to book it this week), just curious what sort of opinions are out there. Thanks ladies!

Re: The Medalist in Marshall, MI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have golf outing there every year and everyone loves it!!  They are very accomidating and love work with them.  We are having our wedding there next year...we looked at a few other options but I liked going with someone I trust and don't have to worry about anything.  I have never been to a wedding there, but I have freinds who have and they thought it was really nice.  If you have any more questions let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, its me Daydream :) Had to make a new account because the old one would not let me post or browse D:

We did decide to go with the medalist- we're putting our deposit down later this week. Dan was really great and the location is very pretty. The best part is that its nice & centrally located for his family & mine. Leopardgurl, let me know how all of your planning goes throughout the next year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards