Michigan-Lansing

White Branch Centerpieces for Sale!

Beautiful, real white mitsumata and hand-painted white manzanita branches for sale. We used them for our winter wedding in January and they're absolutely gorgeous! Please message me directly and I'll email you some pictures. Flexible on pricing :)
Also have white balloon lanterns, a ton of silver chinese takeout boxes (for candy or gifts) and sparkly white birch branches! 

Re: White Branch Centerpieces for Sale!

• crm2007crm2007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am getting married in October and am looking for some white branch centerpieces.  How many do you have?  Could you send me a picture?  THanks so much!  My e-mail is courtnay_mcfe@yahoo.com.  -Courtnay
  • edited December 2011
    hi, do you still have any of the manzanita branches? I sent you a personal message with my email address to email me directly. could you send me pictures also if you have any left? thanks - alisha
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in September and am looking for branches to use. I don't know if these branches will work but I'd like to see pics if these are still available. Looking forward to your response.

Thank you
    Angie

aisle19angie@yahoo.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If you still have the branches available I am very intrested! I am getting Married in November and have been looking for white branches!! Please email me pictures if you they are still available, Thanks!!

Thelen_n@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Everything's sold.
  • brist1ksbrist1ks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies have you thought about picking sticks outside and spray painting them white. I have a friend who did this for her centerpieces and they looked great. Plus its super cheap
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards