Indiana

We need to liven this board up!!!

Ok, because this board is sooo quiet, I am gonna ask for B-party ideas... In Indy, Cincy, L'ville, or even Nashville.(Columbus bride)

Re: We need to liven this board up!!!

• purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls and I are going to get a room at the Embassy Suites downtown Indy.  Included with the room is happy hour with finger foods/drinks from like 5-7pm and breakfast the next morning.  We'll hang out there or walk around downtown during the day/afternoon and then go out that night.  I'm thinking of doing Ike and Jonsey's and maybe the Claddagh.  Then where ever the wind takes us :)  Oh and probably a stop off at Steak n Shake for some late night food!  Cheesy fries and a frisco melt... yum!
  • pinwheelpinwheel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rent the Chicken Limo!  So fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was in Indy.  We stayed at Homewood Suites (highly reccomend) ate dinner at Scotty's brewhouse (also highly reccomend).  Depending on you taste there are a lot of different bars: Ike and Jones's, Howl At the Moon, Nicky Blayne's Cigar Bar, Ice, Subterra, Six, Have a Nice Day, etc.If it's equal distance I would go to Lousiville and hit up 4th Street!  If you like baseball go to Cincy for the Red's game.  If you want something more laid back you could get a cabin in Brown County.
  • jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Chrissy, renting a cabin in Brown Co sounds great... those who want to can drink, others dont have to, we can hang out... Hmmm...
  • edited December 2011
    That is what I really wanted to do. 
  • edited December 2011
    I've had a few friends rent a cabin for a weekend and then head to Cedar Point.  I can't ride rides, but I like the hanging out in a cabin part.  Then again I can also see myself drunk swinging around a pole with my MOHs at a big bar too ha ha!  We're an easy going crowd!
  • edited December 2011
    My FI is from Jeffersonville, IN and I would HIGHLY rec'd Fourth Street Live!! It is great! So much fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards