Indiana

Photo Locations

I need some help from you Indy ladies. I am not from there and am needing some suggestions of where to go to get some great Engagement photos. I know we want to go downtown and get some city shots. Any other suggestions? Possibly some great parks and some creative places one wouldn't typically think of. Thanks so much!

Re: Photo Locations

• silverbubblesilverbubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    White River Gardens, next to the zoo has lots of little nooks n crannies that will make for some great outdoor shots. Look for rustic buildings when ur down town, those can make some GREAT backgrounds.  there is a park, i cant remember the name of it, my fiance took me to for a picnic, that had lots of trails n things, and then a really cool like outlook of the river. Could be some cool shots there too.
  • purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to the IMA (Indianapolis Museum of Art) downtown for our engagement pics.  There are a ton of places on their grounds for great photo ops.  There are a few of our engagement pics in my bio.
  • munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite e-pics were taken at the Whaling Wall at Deleware and St Clare. 
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I loved ours- they were taken downtown in front of the monument on the circle, as well as some side streets and at Lucas Oil. The monuments just north of the "circle" have always intrigued me- I've never walked around there but see they have festivals and stuff- lots of architecture, steps, and at least one foundation. Something to check out maybe?
  • edited December 2011
    Walk along the canal. It's great! It goes by a few museum's and such. That's where we did ours.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I will try some of your suggestions.
  • silverbubblesilverbubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the park was eagle creek park
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards