Indiana

NWR: Poll

Being nosy and wanting more things to do around Indiana...1. What side of town do you live on?2. What is your favorite restaurant there?3. What is your favorite thing to do/outing place there?4. What is your best kept IN secret?

Re: NWR: Poll

• edited December 2011
    1. Fishers 2. Yats (also in the B.Ripple area) - cajun food 3. Bowling or putt putt on 37 at Ben & Ari's or the bowling alley. They also have duckpin!!! It's awesome! 4. I would have to go with food again. Nickel Plate. OMG their burgers & fries are amazing!! Also in Fishers area.
  • edited December 2011
    1. Southside (Martinsville)2. Lost Tres Caminos...by far!3. Paragon Speedway to watch the FI4. Blues Canoe Livery in Edinburgh....fantastic place to canoe, kayak & raft
  • edited December 2011
    1. What side of town do you live on? Northside (Carmel)2. What is your favorite restaurant there?Scotty's Brewpub on 96th street3. What is your favorite thing to do/outing place there?I love going to Morse Park 4. What is your best kept IN secret? Morty's Comedy Joint so fun and a great way to spend a Saturday night.
  • purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What side of town do you live on?  Greenwood2. What is your favorite restaurant there?  Oaken Barrel, love to sit outside on the back patio drinking some Alabaster and eating some good food3. What is your favorite thing to do/outing place there?  Go to Mrs. Curl's ice cream on Sunday evenings4. What is your best kept IN secret?  Hmmm... right off the top of my head I would have to say Nashville (Brown County).  Every year, usually on a crisp fall day, FI and I like to go down and walk around some of the stores.  My favorite store is this art store, I think it's called Affordable Art.  I love looking through all the pieces!  Oh and we also love to go to Oliver Winery... so much fun there too!
  • edited December 2011
    1. What side of town do you live on?  Southside/close to downtown2. What is your favorite restaurant there?  Hal's Vegas - It's a great date spot!3. What is your favorite thing to do/outing place there? Colt's games : ) and hanging out at Friend's houses4. What is your best kept IN secret?  Definitely Franklin College.  I run into so many people who haven't heard of it or know where it is : (
  • Megan0926Megan0926 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What side of town do you live: Fishers2. What is your fac restaurant there: Greeks, Totally bad for me, but I love it. 3. What is your fac thing to do/outing place there: Love to go to B-Dubs and watch the Colts. 4. What is your best kept IN secret? Cateract Falls.
  • edited December 2011
    1. Valparaiso IN 2. Well I loved Jade East in Chesterton, but its not the same anymore, so I'd have to say I miss me some Pepe's 3. Being outside at the parks and the lake 4. The trails around my house, they are well kept and very quiet and peaceful.
    Photobucket
  • pinwheelpinwheel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Indianapolis - Meridian Kessler Neighborhood2. Patachou at 49th & Penn, we can walk there for lazy sunday breakfast3. cute restaurants and boutique shops in both MK and Broadripple, also at 56 & Illinois4. this is downtown, but if you continue the Canal Walk and go behind the zoo there is a really cool path with neat carvings in the limestone walls
  • edited December 2011
    1. Southeast side, Franklin Township 2. The Ordinary in Wannamaker. BEST. PIZZA. EVER. 3. Buck Creek Winery, or campfires in our own back yard! 4. Columbus, IN. My hometown, is full of awesome architecture and the "people trail" runs throught the whole city, great for bikers and runners.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! And Megan I might have to find that Greeks place. Sounds delicious!! I love Greek food!!
  • edited December 2011
    1. What side of town do you live on? Broad Ripple 2. What is your favorite restaurant there? La Piedad for sure... unsurpassed Mexican. 3. What is your favorite thing to do/outing place there? There's a great make-you-own pottery (like paint it) place on BR ave, Kiln Kreations I think it's called, and they have special date nights! 4. What is your best kept IN secret I love southern IN/Bloomington. So pretty, and you actually get to see some HILLS!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness I totally forgot about greeks! Its been so long since i've been home. I LOVE GREEKS!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Mrs. Pugs .. I am getting the feeling if you go there for a date night and I figure out when they have it, we might run into each other bc that sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!!!
  • silverbubblesilverbubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i want to come too, ive done that once before, it was really cool. I have wondered if they had anything like it around here.
  • edited December 2011
    They used to at 86th and Township, but I am not sure if it's still there. I like the B-Ripple idea since they have better food on that side of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards