Indiana

Indy Photo locations

So I was married July 18 but was very disappointed with photos from the wedding. So me and my husband are doing an after shoot with me in my dress, him in a suit, and the RB and FG which are my kids. I need a good location for these either in INDY or Bloomington. Thoughts and suggestions please!

Re: Indy Photo locations

• edited December 2011
    What kinds of photos are you looking for?  Art MuseumCanalGarfield ParkMonument Circle
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing some bridal and trash the dress. I figured Monument Circle, Canal and IMA
  • edited December 2011
    Garfield park is just South of downtown and might be good for trash the dress.  I like TTD ones on Railroad tracks.If you are Colt's or Pacer's fans you could incorporate Lucas Oil or Conseco.Go to Fountain Square and duck pin bowl with the kids!  Or Jillians and play games.
  • edited December 2011
    We just did our epics at the canal and monument circle. If you want to check some of them out, my photographer put some teasers on her blog.DianeDrakePhotography.blogspot.comI have also heard that the art museum is a great place.
  • edited December 2011
    Indiana Museum of Art has amazing photo ops and tons of outdoor space so other people won't be walking through your photo shoot. The Indiana Art Center in Broad Ripple has a few good spots also and you can always goto the canal but be prepared for all the people walking around.
  • uronnauronna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    also, Butler University's Holcombe gardens are beautiful.  they have a lake, bridges, nice walkways, etc.  we did pictures here on my wedding day and they are some of my favorite pictures.it's right off of meridian st and only about 10 minutes from the IMA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards