Indiana
Options

Day of Wedding Coordinator?

Does anyone no a reasonably priced day of wedding coordinator?  My wedding will be in Carmel in June and I just need help with the little details because the wedding starts at 11am and I will be busy getting my hair and makeup done.  Thanks for any advice!!

Re: Day of Wedding Coordinator?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    See the link to my vendor reviews. We used Touch of Elegance and they are AMAZING! Very reasonably priced too. One of our best investments by far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used April Foster and she was the best investment we made. She took care of set up and tear down at the reception site, dealt with the vendors and all problems, gave us timelines to keep us all on track, and even repaired the maid of honors dress when her strap broke!  Having April made the day stress free and I would HIGHLY recommend her. Here is a link to her website:http://aprilfosterevents.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard GREAT things about April Foster.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Jameson Creations. I just met with her last week. She recently got married and was right in the moment of where we are with excitment. We went with the 'day of plan' but I think we are going to step it up to the Motif plan so she can come on board a month or so ahead of time. Here's her site: www.jamesoncreations.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late...but we used April Foster for our Sept. 26th wedding and she was worth every penny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards