Indiana
Options

Photographers

I know I'm going be asking a lot but we are on a very tight budget.  Our wedding is December 10, 2011 in Lafayette.  My photographer i did have is no longer able to.  We only have 6-700 to spend.  Our wedding is small (50-70 guests) and our ceremony and reception are at the same place starting at 630pm and reception ending at 11. I want someone that knows what theyre doing obviously but i dont need all the extras like albums, retouching, etc.  Basically just time and a cd of all the pics?  Can anyone help? 

Re: Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just at a bridal show this weekend and looked at this company:
    From their website, it looks like they offer two prices: whole day for $750 or 3 hours for $450.  

Hope that helps.  Good luck! :-)    
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mahia96Mahia96 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow thank you thank you!! I checked out their site and its quite impressive! I sent an inquiry! Thanks again!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey,

My name is Jessica and I am J.L.CustomPhotos. My wedding packages start at $500 and go to $650.

You can see my website at www.jlcustomphotos.com and more of my portfolio at Facebook.com/jlcustomphotos.

If you book your wedding by December 31, I will give you an additional 20% off.
    Please email me at Jessica@jlcustomphotos.com if you have any questions!

Happy wedding planning :) Cant wait to get ours planned!

-Jessica
  • Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_photographers-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:13cdbec0-25e5-4361-b4d2-21afa5b8b23cPost:33fd7279-80f6-46c7-9fc8-d934f12dc1b9">Re: Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, My name is Jessica and I am XXX My wedding packages start at $500 and go to $650. You can see my website at XXX and more of my portfolio at XXX. If you book your wedding by December 31, I will give you an additional 20% off. Please email me at XXXX if you have any questions! Happy wedding planning :) Cant wait to get ours planned! -Jessica
    Posted by jesleg[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, no vendors allowed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards