Indiana

Fort Wayne Officiant

Can someone recommend their officiant or provide me with a list of officiants? I'm having the hardest time finding one. FI and I are getting married at Foster Park. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fort Wayne Officiant

• I went to a bridal show a week ago, and Megasound was there.  I talked with the guy for awhile, and he seemed great-I liked him.  They offer everything (DJ, MC, officiant), and you can package it all or only take their officiating service.

This is the ONLY experience I have with them, but thought I'd give you the name to check it out.  They have a website megasound1.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much! I was unable to attend that bridal show... I hope another comes around soon!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_fort-wayne-officiant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:166a9d6a-554d-4282-87cd-7f20083cdac3Post:cef09d0e-a877-43fe-adcf-58a4eea594e1">Fort Wayne Officiant</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can someone recommend their officiant or provide me with a list of officiants? I'm having the hardest time finding one. FI and I are getting married at Foster Park. Thanks!
    Posted by LeslieBear[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't know if this will reach you in time, but I am an interfaith minister new to the Fort Wayne area. If you have not already found someone, I'd be happy to talk with you about officiating at your wedding. My name is Robert Arconti. I can be reached by e-mail at rarconti@gmail.com or by phone at (951) 206-7951 (cell phone). Congrats on your upcoming wedding!</div>
  • In Response to Re:Fort Wayne Officiant:[QUOTE]In Response to Fort Wayne Officiant:Can someone recommend their officiant or provide me with a list of officiants? I'm having the hardest time finding one. FI and I are getting married at Foster Park. Thanks!Posted by LeslieBearI don't know if this will reach you in time, but I am an interfaith minister new to the Fort Wayne area. If you have not already found someone, I'd be happy to talk with you about officiating at your wedding. My name is Robert Arconti. I can be reached by email at rarcontigmail.com or by phone at 951 2067951 cell phone. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Posted by robarc[/QUOTE]

Thanks Robert. I'll keep you in mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards