Indiana

XP: Rolling Pin Catering (Versailles, IN) Reviews?

I was looking into Rolling Pin Catering in Versailles, IN (Ripley County) as a possibility for my wedding reception next year.  I emailed Amy and she got back to me very promptly, answering my questions and just being really helpful.

The only thing is that I have never used her catering service, nor do I know anyone else who has, and she doesn't do food tastings since it is a small "mom and pop" service.   So I wanted to know if anyone else has used her catering service, and if so, what you thought about the food and the overall service at your reception or other event.  Thanks!

Re: XP: Rolling Pin Catering (Versailles, IN) Reviews?

• edited December 2011
    I have had Amy's food numerous times and have her reserved to do my reception on January 1st. Her food is down home and really yummy. She has catered a friend's reception and numerous large business meeting dinners (100-200 people). At every event she is on time, prepared, and dinner is presented beautifully.  I know she does not have tastings, but I promise it is really good food. On top of that, I couldn't find any other vendors that could beat her prices. She is absolutely trustworthy!
  • edited December 2011
    I have had 2 family members in the last year use Rolling Pin and it is absolutely fantastic! They had great service and were very accommodating to our families (over 350 invited to each wedding)! Great Choice!
    Mrs. Matern
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your input :-).  My FI and I are still trying to figure out our reception venue (it's so hard finding one in SE Indiana), but if they allow outside catering we'll most likely go with Rolling Pin because of Amy's promptness, the price, and of course the good reviews :-).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards