Indiana

Rustic site needed???

i am looking for a rustic site for a weeding and a reception. Approx. 60ppl . it will be in July and my fiance wants it to have air and this is my problem. Please help!

Re: Rustic site needed???

•    What city are you looking at or surrounding area?
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
  • Brown County has such a place. Check it out with the Abe Martin Lodge.
  • I just went to a friend's wedding at Abe Martin Lodge and it was nice, definitely check it out.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_rustic-site-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:30a9d119-0fc8-4d37-9b71-4a7166a3ac4cPost:e2b85d99-fc0c-46b0-932e-22c779af6ddc">Rustic site needed???</a>:
    [QUOTE]i am looking for a rustic site for a weeding and a reception. Approx. 60ppl . it will be in July and my fiance wants it to have air and this is my problem. Please help!
    Posted by froggy0625[/QUOTE]
  • well ladies I think we have found the place... We decided to marry in the fall... Oct 19 but the venue we found that we really loved is taken so I am just going to do it on the next day Oct. 20 which is a Sunday... I hope this all works out.. I have read that Sunday is the new thing I hope it works! Thanks for everyones help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards