Indiana

SCRATCHPAD PRODUCTIONS

When making the final arrangements for our wedding...the time came to pick a videographer.  I cannot tell you how many times we tossed around the idea of whether we should hire one or not.  I WILL TELL YOU NOW.......HIRE ONE!!!!!!!!!  There are sooooo many things that you miss on your special day that you don't even realize happened.  For example, watching the groom and his guys get ready....or your crazy aunt get down on the dance floor. 

When we decided to go with a videographer we looked at many different ones.  We decided to go with Scratchpad Productions.  They are out of Northwest Indiana.  I can def say that I am 100 % glad we went with them.  Not only did they capture our wedding day, but they put a creative twist to the video!  They did a version covering the exciting points of the day, a music video (which was a 5 min overview of the day), and then an intimate moments sections (where the wedding party was taking pics).  I looooved it all!!!!  It wasn't one of those boring wedding videos that you see everyday...It's creative and keeps you wanting to see more.  I have had the video for 2 weeks now, and I've already watched it 5 times lol. 

They did their work with little distraction throughout the day.  They were very professional and half the time we didnt even know they were filming.  They had our video to us within 2 months of the wedding.  We didn't have to wait to year like some make you do.

Def give Scratchpad Productions a chance....you will be happy you did

Amanda

Re: SCRATCHPAD PRODUCTIONS

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I see that the only two posts you've ever made were about this vendor.  Can you tell us more about your other vendors?  Or your wedding at all?  Are you a vendor?
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    definitely agree with inkygirl - seems like a vendor to me.
  • Mandajoy36Mandajoy36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No...I'm not a vendor.  My husband and I got married on June 12, 2010.  I rewrote my post b/c I didnt know if the first one showed up : )  I'm new to writing reviews on this website.  We had our wedding at Heartland Christian Center in Valparaiso, IN.  Our reception was at Strongbow Inn (In Valparaiso as well).  Strongbow was amazing....The head cordinator for weddings there was named Lori.  She made sure the whole night went smoothly for us.  Our DJ was 27 Entertainment...the owner is named Wade...he kept the party going all night!!  I have recommended this DJ service to a lot of my friends as well!  Actually Wade was the first person to recomment Scratchpad productions to me.  We had our flowers done by Flower Cart in Chesterton, IN.  They are a little on the $$ side...but it was well worth it!  They looked beautiful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards