Indiana

NWI Bride looking for a church that will allow...

Hi! My name is Jodie and my soon to be hubby name is Kevin. We just got engaged a fews weeks ago! (santa came early) and our wedding date is June 14, 2014... (we are paying for it so wanted enough time to save).. Well, Kev says I can have anything I want.. including the color pink which is funny cause hes a manly man... but he had one request... that his grandfather marry us... he's married his parents his two anuts and other family members and friends... I'm totally on bored with this as that I love his grandpa... but his grandpa is older now and doesnt prech anymore and we do not belong to a church... is there any churches we could rent? I've always dreamed of a church wedding... Thanks a million in advance
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWI Bride looking for a church that will allow...

• The Fort Wayne Baptist Church on Fairfield in Fort Wayne allowed us to use whoever we wanted. We used a retired pastor that hubby had been close to. They are great to work with and we had excellent photos both inside and out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey, thanks for the FW church. It has been so hard for me being in Chicago planning a wedding in FW without being a member of a church when the church wedding is his only requirement...geesh! I will look into it. For Kev's, can you give us an area in NWI? FW is northeast, so NWI is Hammond, Gary, East Chicago, Merrillville, etc.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Kevsgirl4life08, if you are looking for additional churches in Fort Wayne, I have a list of non-member churches and the costs. Let me know. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Hello! I am a wedding planner and I would love to assist you with anything if you are having problems. I live in the Indianapolis area so if you would like a session please email me at unforgettableweddingsandeventsgmai.com I also have a website www.wix.com/shamekiahunt/unforgettableweds
  • We are looking Lake county or Porter county... We have gone and looked at Aberdeen and I'm TOTALLY in love with it. We are hoping to pick a place soon. Aberdeen is kinda pricy but if thats the only one I can find that even comes close that will be it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards