Indiana

DJ Suggestions?

Finding a DJ is my last BIG to-do.

Any ideas? I want someone that will play the music we want them to play and someone that announces for us at the reception. My budget is very tight, let me know ladies! I am in central indiana

Re: DJ Suggestions?

• indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure your budget but I know Bernie Eagan (of 105.7) is lower than most. He did a couple of receptions that I was at and we knew we wanted him for ours. Here is his website: http://www.indianapolisdj.com/ He is in the Indianapolis area.

Good luck in your search.
  • hakeefer1hakeefer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Diamond Production DJ's.  And although someone may yell at me for listing prices, we're doing our reception in Lafayette, so price includes 7 hours, lighting, and travel for 600.  It's by far the cheapest we found.
  • hakeefer1hakeefer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They also have lists for you to fill out online of the songs that you want played for sure, songs you'd like to hear, song you hate, so on.  So you get what you want.  They listed as a DJ vendor for indy on the main knot site.
  • We are using T-Bone Disc Jockey for our wedding.  He is a personal friend of ours and does an amazing job.  Email him at troy@tbonediscjockey.com. for more info.  Or just check out the site at http://tbonediscjockey.com. Hope that helps!
  • We are using Brian Kearnaghan from Lafayette.  He is very nice and easy to work with and super preparred for anything that might happen.  He has great quality sound equipment and lighting and his prices are very reasonable!
  • We are using Keith Maddox! He is amazing! I used him for my sweet 16 and now for my wedding. He is always willing to work with you on price or at least figure out a financing option for you! Just google Keith Maddox DJ Indiana and he'll pop up!
    Mrs. Jaynes Vacation Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards