Indiana

NWI Wedding Photo Spots

Hello!  I'm getting married on September 3, 2011; we are going to do traditional photos at the church after our ceremony, but we are also planning on doing photos at another location as well.  My dress is full with a long train, so I'd like to avoid the beach, but still have a pretty location that is outdoors.  Any suggestions?

Re: NWI Wedding Photo Spots

• chrissyjakechrissyjake member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Where in NWI?  Taltree in Valpo is beautiful. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kararenee12kararenee12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony is at Our Lady of Sorrows, in between Portage & Valpo.  I'd never heard of Taltree, but looked it up.  It looks beautiful!  Do they have a large amount of flowers like Ogden Gardens in Valpo?
  • chrissyjakechrissyjake member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I just saw this again.  I have never been to Ogden Gardens.  It's a large space there and seriously beautiful!  We were wanting to do the ceremony there, but I was too worried about rain.  I hope it works out for you!  

Oh, they do have a fee to get in, I just don't remember what it is.  A few bucks a person maybe.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Deep River County Park.  Lots of flowers and great places for outside photo's.  In Hobart.  Has a gazeebo and bridge with creek running through.  It's great.
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards