Indiana
Options

Where and When to Register? - Fort Wayne

So my FI and I got engaged on June 25th... our wedding date is February 2, 2013!  I love how I can quickly make decisions and keep all the fun festivities coming!  However I am not sure exactly when we are supposed to register?  Some ppl have already asked me where we are registered, but I thought it was too soon.   We will probably do showers in November/December.
Any advice as to when to register?    I was thinking registering at Bed,Bath and Beyond, Target and Kohls.... Is that too many stores or has anyone had any experience/preference with any of these?

Re: Where and When to Register? - Fort Wayne

• Options
    We registered at 3 places...BB&B, Kohl's and Menards.  I have heard bad things about Target registry with problems returning gifts and other things.  The most important thing is to register for items in a variety of price points and at places where your friends and family can buy things from (you are safe with all of these places).  If you decide to register now (it is never too early!! :)...we registered 6-8 months before the wedding) you will just want to periodically check your registry to verify that things were not discontinued or out of stock.  I definitely recommend making a list of things you would like to register for as it will make it a little easier.  Know that you can always add and substract things from your registry...most places you can do this online.  Have fun and good luck!
    September 2012: Invitations

• Options
    I haven't registered yet but we are planning and going to BBB and Kohls. They are pretty big stores with a lot of locations which makes it easier to guests to purchase items. I'm not an expert though. I think you can register as early as you like. You might have to check your registry and make sure nothing gets discontinued. But at least by the time your save the dates and invites go out
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Macy's has a "scan for a grande" thing at certain stores!  Check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards