Indiana

Venue needed

I am looking for a small country church near Fort Wayne Indiana.  Something small with stained glass windows, wooden pews, something quaint and romantic.  We are having a very small wedding and would really love to find something beautiful like I described.

Thanks for any help you can offer!!

Re: Venue needed

• jstephenson8jstephenson8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope Lutheran Church, Columbia City (I am not sure whether it has all the particulars you desire above, but it is a small white country type church not too far from Ft. Wayne)

Also, Grace Episcopal Church (on Libery Millls Rd. in Ft. Wayne) is not in the country  nor does it have stain glass windows, etc but it is truly adorable.  It is a new church with an old architecture.  The red door is super cute.  We attended church here for awhile and I was just at a beautiful wedding ceremony there a few weeks ago.

I live on the SW side of Ft. Wayne---and some of the small towns like Arcola and Roanoke all have some cute churches.

Hope that helps.  Good luck!
  • jstephenson8jstephenson8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a pic online of Grace Episcopal

• marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Petersime Chapel at Manchester College in North Manchester is beautiful. The chapel is beautiful stonework. Pretty stained glass windows and lots of spaces to place candles. Here's a few pictures of the exterior. I couldn't find any of the interior.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards