Indiana

Younger Indiana Brides?

Hello! I just got engaged a little over a month ago and just wanted to see if there are any other ladies getting married under age 21! Our date is set for August 2012 and we're very excited! We'll be married in our hometown of Wabash, if anyone knows where that is!

Re: Younger Indiana Brides?

• HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of Wabash not sure where it is though. I'm 19 and from South Bend I'll be getting married Oct 15 of this year :) Welcome to the board!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Currently I'm 21, we got engaged when I was 19. Our wedding is 5/11/12  -- Just a few months before yours. :)

Anniversary
  • Monolayth3Monolayth3 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    No honey I am the old one here. 28. Getting married in 16 days!

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    Dont feel old bree4305 im 23 too and getting married on Oct. 15.
     Hippinhipster, where are you getting married???
  • HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_younger-indiana-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:7b3a2a57-d660-467c-834a-f00c9f95d7c3Post:c80b22ee-fbd9-4393-8524-637ab22e4da5">Re: Younger Indiana Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dont feel old bree4305 im 23 too and getting married on Oct. 15. @   Hippinhipster, where are you getting married???
    Posted by Jess361[/QUOTE]

Hey we're wedding date twins! Yay! I'm getting married at a church in Elkhart IN. But I live in Granger near South Bend. How about you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You guys most certainly are not old at 23. I'll be 27 on our wedding day (still 26 for now), and I'm not old, so you definitely can't be. Laughing

Untitled Untitled
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image TTC#1 since July 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah you guys 23 is middle lol I'll be 24 and he will be 25... but I look a lot younger and keep getting asked... I'm like hello I'm 23 I finished four years of college and have graduated from high school 5 years ago... lol people... wtg young brides
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I am a younger bride too. Well let me rephrase that, I do feel younger, but my actual age is 50. though I can easily pass for 35 or a little younger. I was married at a court house years ago. This time, I get the church wedding to a man that makes me realize just how blessed I am that we are together.
    Oh and my Mom is from Wabash and we use to visit the family several times a year. I remember Grand street well.
    My advice I will impart that I got from a psychologist about marriage; it is supposed to be fun so don't let the fun times you have now, fade away over the years.
  • edited December 2011
    I got married almost three weeks ago.  I was 22 at the time, but I turned 23 last weekend.

I do know where Wabash is.  We used to drive through it on the way to family reunions in Rochester.  I ate at a McDonald's there once.

Now I'm closer to the Wabash River than I am to Wabash.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm kinda with you on the feeling young thing! I'm 20 right now but my wedding date is March 3, 2012 and I will be 21.  I've been dating my FI since i was 15 so this day has been a long time coming but nobody my age can relate to me! They think I'm growing up too fast. We just moved into a house together 3 weeks ago, got engaged 5 weeks ago so its happening all at once but being young just means that many more years you get to spend with your soulmate right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards