Indiana

Photog Recommendation for TX bride marrying a guy from IN

Ladies!
My FH lives in Hammond and we're needing to take engagement pictures around Thanksgiving this year.  Do y'all have any recommendations?  I am sure photogs in the general Chicago area would be good.  I'll be going up there for Thanksgiving (our wedding is in TX so we just need our engagement shoots done in IN)

Thanks!!
~TX bride

Re: Photog Recommendation for TX bride marrying a guy from IN

• topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?

We are using Cathy and David...they're in Bloomington, IN, but are moving to Bloomington, IL shortly  cathydavidphoto.com

ladyandthelensphotography.com
    heatherparker.com
    lifeonprints.com
    briankinyon.com
    monicazphotography.com

Check the Chicago board too for other recs.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch topchef33!  We're trying to stay under $300
  • topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome! I believe that Cathy and David charge $250 for a session. Lady and the Lens only charges $150 for an hour session.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you are going to be in the Indianapolis area I would love to take your photos!  I am currently a student at the Herron School of Art and Design and I have over 5 years experience in photography.  I currently charge $150 for an engagement session, which will last anywhere from two to three hours and includes one location and one outfit change!  You receive all of the original photos on a DVD and then you get to pick out 50 that you would like edited.  

If this sounds appealing to you, check out my website at anthonydeak.com.  You can also email me at deakem@yahoo.com.

Thanks and enjoy!
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    deakstr--Vendor posting is not allowed.  You've been reported. 
  • chrissyjakechrissyjake member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Matt Bigelow is doing mine and he is absolutly amazing!!  He has a facebook page with a lot of his pictures posted on there, you should check his out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cinomin63Cinomin63 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Northwest Indiana. There is a photographer out of Lowell and she does a beautiful job. I think you can find her on the web under Grace Photography. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards