Indiana

NWI BRIDES

Hello,  I am looking for halls in Norhwest  Indiana  that you can bring in your own food. Anybody have any suggestions. Thanks in advance

Re: NWI BRIDES

• Crown Point Courthouse...beautiful!
  • @ mmarnell... Were you married / will be married at the courthouse? I was just curious as to how much it costs.
  • Not sure what you mean by "northwest indiana" but Nagy Hall in Elkhart will let you bring your own food, I think the venue is $500? Possibly $700? Not quite sure.

ZB Falcons nest 80 in South Bend IN will allow you to bring your own food, their cost is $500 for the large hall, or you can use the lounge which accomadates less than 100 people for $200 I believe it is?

There is also a place in Niles MI (hardly in Michigan at all, just 30 seconds over the IN/MI state line..basically South Bend) called Michiana Party Hall, it's $500.

I know of another in South Bend IN but can't think of it, if the name comes to mind I'll post it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No, I was not married there.  My shower was there.  If you stop in, they give you a sheet with all of the information.  They book fast though!  Good luck!
  • Hello! I am a wedding planner and I would love to assist you with anything if you are having problems. I live in the Indianapolis area so if you would like a session please email me at unforgettableweddingsandeventsgmai.com I also have a website www.wix.com/shamekiahunt/unforgettableweds
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards