Indiana
Options

Photographer Recommendations??

Hey ladies! My man & I are getting married in Brownsburg, & our reception is going to be in Indy. We are looking at one photographer, but I'm not sure yet. You ladies have any Indy area photog suggestions? I really really really want to have 2 photographers the day of, and a lot of them that I have seen is just 1 photographer.

TIA!

Re: Photographer Recommendations??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_photographer-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:931dc7ba-57d6-4562-afe2-e5e18bbbadc9Post:bab7f8d3-1a31-4ee4-b0f7-c678faa491c4">Photographer Recommendations??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! My man & I are getting married in Brownsburg, & our reception is going to be in Indy. We are looking at one photographer, but I'm not sure yet. You ladies have any Indy area photog suggestions? I really really really want to have 2 photographers the day of, and a lot of them that I have seen is just 1 photographer. TIA!
    Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]

Hi there -

We've booked through babygracephotography. Jenn is a lot of fun and she was willing to help us put together a package that would work with our budget - she has two photographers the day of included in her work.

I also looked at Pellerano (/astra creative) - they kind of oops'd the timing of our initial meeting, but if that hadn't happened we probably would have been serious about booking with them. Tabbi & her husband were very kind. Super glad we found babygracephotography though - can't wait to work with them!!

I've also seen some photographers put up pretty good sales at the bridal shows. Check out their facebook/twitter feeds for info. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards