Indiana

NWI - Pavilion at Marquette Park

Does anyone have any idea how much the rental is at the Pavilion in Marquette Park in Gary? I'm having trouble finding any information about it online.

Re: NWI - Pavilion at Marquette Park

• edited December 2011
    I think if you google Lake County parks that information is there.
    Good Luck
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
  • jenjuanjenjuan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gary Parks Dept.

Ms. Caren Jones

219-886-7099

Good luck!
  • Hey anyone else gettin married this summer at Marquette park pavilion. I would love to talk with you about your plans
  • I'm getting married in aug at marquette
  • Would it be possible for us to talk? I would like to hear how other brides' plans are going. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_nwi-pavilion-marquette-park?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:a399df43-f8e3-4b21-a9a9-1b973fe30a05Post:f0189016-a063-4fc6-945e-468e0859e0d3">Re: NWI - Pavilion at Marquette Park</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in aug at marquette
    Posted by MzB1982[/QUOTE]
  • Anyone else getting married this summer 2012 here. Or do you know anyone who is?
  • hey im planning to go vist this venue and before i commit to it i would like to get opinions on it from brides that are planning their wedding here. i would really apreciate any comments about it, and know some of your ideas
  • I am also considering this location for a 2013 wedding....any input would be greatly appreciated!!
  • I know this is a long shot, because there hasn't really been any reviews posted yet, but I really love the pavillion at Marquette Park, and I'm considering it as a reception site for my Summer 2013 wedding. But I could only find one review about it, and it wasn't good. So can anyone share their experiences? Thank you!
  • Hi, I got married and had my reception at Marquette park pavilion in july 2012. Since summer 2012 was the first "wedding season" they had there were a lot of difficulties with the planning and organization.

Email at lauren_ridder16@hotmail.com if you would like to know more!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards