Indiana

Desperately searching for DJ reviews! (Indiana)

I met with two DJ's today. The first one was Audio Inferno. The owner, David, is young and has only a few years of experience, but has really impressed us (also I won a package them at a local bridal gala). He was very professional and gave us a lot of great information.

The second won I met with was Extreme Sounds DJ's. The owner, Chris, has 25 years experience, and also really impressed us with the information he gave us, plus he has a packet that's sort of a fill-in thing, that would really help out so we don't forget a single thing.

I'm considering one of these two DJ's for my reception. If you have used either of these DJ's, please tell me about them and what you thought of them!  It's a very tough decision.

Re: Desperately searching for DJ reviews! (Indiana)

• edited October 2012
    I met with two DJ's today. The first one was Audio Inferno. The owner, David, is young and has only a few years of experience, but has really impressed us (also I won a package them at a local bridal gala). He was very professional and gave us a lot of great information.

The second won I met with was Extreme Sounds DJ's. The owner, Chris, has 25 years experience, and also really impressed us with the information he gave us, plus he has a packet that's sort of a fill-in thing, that would really help out so we don't forget a single thing.

I'm considering one of these two DJ's for my reception. If you have used either of these DJ's, please tell me about them and what you thought of them!  It's a very tough decision.
  • Miss EsaMiss Esa member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    Check your local wedding boards. Also google and yelp are great places to look for reviews.
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The fact that audio inferno doesn't have a website (as far as I can tell anyways) is definitely a red flag in my book. I'm not saying that he isn't a good DJ, but with today's technology shouldn't a professional wedding service have a website at least?
  • keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    I would also suggest Yelp and contacting 2-3 users to learn more about their experience in addition to the review they wrote. I have done this before and it was helpful. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_desperately-searching-for-dj-reviews-indiana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:a57e4534-e675-49ee-b988-b58539b1c211Post:ba03ec2a-0973-47d0-8726-d9e635af0e46">Re: Desperately searching for DJ reviews! (Indiana)</a>:
    [QUOTE]The fact that audio inferno doesn't have a website (as far as I can tell anyways) is definitely a red flag in my book. I'm not saying that he isn't a good DJ, but with today's technology shouldn't a professional wedding service have a website at least?
    Posted by bethjohnson246[/QUOTE]

<div>He's told us why he doesn't have a website. He currrently does not see it to be financially helpful to him right now. In any case, I have looked on Google with no prevail, and yelp has nothing about them.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_desperately-searching-for-dj-reviews-indiana?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:a57e4534-e675-49ee-b988-b58539b1c211Post:6e981f76-aff7-487a-975c-1cc86871c5b0">Re: Desperately searching for DJ reviews! (Indiana)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Desperately searching for DJ reviews! (Indiana) : He's told us why he doesn't have a website. He currrently does not see it to be financially helpful to him right now. In any case, I have looked on Google with no prevail, and yelp has nothing about them.
    Posted by FrauB[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Last resort would be asking them to provide you with a list of 1-2 recent bride referrals you can call and ask questions. 

</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards