Indiana

Evansville Area Venues

I'm getting very frustrated with the limited facilities in the Evansville area.  I am set on not having catering linked to the venue. 

I would love just a large barn or empty warehouse, but I have no idea how to find it.  Anyone else do something like this?
20130121-125529.jpg 
  Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Evansville Area Venues

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_evansville-area-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:b5d56de6-8118-49bb-bf9f-81fd0cf69f33Post:30bd41de-3fa0-44af-bc30-20e37fb951d1">Evansville Area Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting very frustrated with the limited facilities in the Evansville area.  I am set on not having catering linked to the venue.  I would love just a large barn or empty warehouse, but I have no idea how to find it.  Anyone else do something like this?
    Posted by wabanzi[/QUOTE]
    Depends on how large your guest list is, and what type of venue you want.  Try some of the shelters at Burdette, and Mesker has some.  4H. The Shriners have a room.  I had to go with a church for our reception because it was the ONLY place with my date available.  That's just off the top of my head.  I got a list of places at the bridal show, but I don't have it anymore. Hope this helps a little.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards