Indiana

Detail & Design in Indianapolis

Hi fellow knotties!  We are having our wedding at the Central Library downtown.  Detail and Design has done a lot of events there and they were beautiful.  Has anyone used them?  What do they run?  I do not need a wedding planner...I just need basically someone to "design" my wedding more.  I can do everything else myself :)  I was just wondering prices and if anyone has worked with them!

Thanks so much :)

Re: Detail & Design in Indianapolis

• Melodyb11Melodyb11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not end up going with them, but they were in the running and cost was the reason I didn't use them.  I can't recall if there were differing prices for differing levels of involvement, but I don't think there were and she quoted me $7,500.  I don't know what your budget is, but that seemed a little steep to me!

Good luck!
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy cow!  That's crazy expensive!  You might check with your florist for ideas on designing the space.  A lot of florists I know are more designer than just florist, so try that route. GL!
  • S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our D-O-C is the "Design Group" based out of Fishers...
    help for the whole weekend of the wedding =1500. We just needed Day of help and was quoted $350.00-$600--but we had a lot of stuff that has to be moved from the ceremony in Carmel to the reception downtown.
    Anniversary
  • sfesfe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU LADIES!  I just received the proposal....12,500.00!!!!!!!  seriously?!?!? i almost cried!  I am going to talk to the design group that you mentioned!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR INPUT!!!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards