Indiana
Options

South Bend Area Engagement Photos

Hello to all the Indiana brides out there!  I've got a question for you and hope that I can get some help.  My FI and I met while working at Martin's Supermarket in Elkhart, IN 9 years ago.  We're now living just outside Columbus, OH and I'm planning on having engagement photos taken this October.  I have found a local park that I think will provide a wonderful setting but it doesn't provide meaning.  I'm debating whether I want more than just the setting, to incorporate both. 

My FI and I have spent some of our past days walking around Bonneyville Mill in Middlebury, IN and I'm tossing around the idea of having our engagement photos taken there.  I feel it will be expensive to drag my photographer all the way there and perhaps might be cheaper to find a photographer closer to the area.

Does anyone have recommendations on a photographer for engagement photos?  Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: South Bend Area Engagement Photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been working with the same photographer ever since I graduated from highschool, six years ago! I adore him, the style of his photos and his price.

His name is Scott Williams and his website is capturedartphotography.com

He used to offer a $100 dollar discount if you had pictures taken in IN because then he didn't have to do much traveling but I am unsure if this is still the case.

He is truly amazing.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The photographer I used for my engagement & wedding photos was AG Conrad Studios.  We were really happy with them.  We did our engagement pix at the riverwalk in Mishawaka & on the Notre Dame campus.

However, I also had trash the dress pix taken at Bonneyville Mill.  The photographer who shot those were Sonya Byer & Amber Raeder (you can google them they have websites.)  That is a really pretty place & these girls knew the locations well.  I was very happy with those pix!! 

Oh, pix in my bio.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://allisonmayer.com http://facebook.com/allisonmayerphotography we were in love with our wedding and engagment photos and her prices are really reasonable
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards