Indiana

South Bend or Plymouth, Indiana - Venue with BYOB/Outside Catering

We are looking for venues that will allow outside catering and/or bringing your own alcohol but are coming up with NOTHING! We are hoping to stay in the South Bend/Plymouth area. Any suggestions?

Re: South Bend or Plymouth, Indiana - Venue with BYOB/Outside Catering

• edited December 2011

I also looked in the SB/Plymouth area.  Most places do not allow outside catering.  Maybe try a park?  We looked at St. Patrick's park in SB, but you have to petition them to have an event over 8 pm!! 

Another place is the Center for History.  I don't think they have anyone that provides catering for them, but I'm not sure.  This would also be an outside venue.  They allow people to rent the gardens outside of the mansion, but do not allow people in the mansion.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Look into the Scottish Rite - allows outside catering and can hold up to 300 people, its a beautiful building!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    There are some places on www.treatsbridalsuite.com on local Plymouth wedding vendors. I think the park department and Culver Academy both have some options. Also, Grand Rental Station offers event items for rent. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards