Indiana

Dance Lessons Needed

Hey girls,

I'm from the New Castle, Indiana area.  It's about 45 minuts to an hour east of Indianapolis.  We are looking for dance lessons for our first dance at our reception in June, 2010.  We are also interested in breaking into a crazy dance mix midway through the first dance.  Does anyone know of someone who offers dancing lessons for weddings?  On top of that, someone who choreographs that type of mix?  Thanks everyone!

Amber
Amber.Jarvis@live.com

Re: Dance Lessons Needed

• ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't live in the area, but just wanted to share that over Thanksgiving my whole family rented out time at Arthur Murray's dance studio in Indianapolis--the Broad Ripple area--and had SUCH a good time!  The instructor taught my entire family (grandparents, aunts uncles, and cousins ages 28-16) to waltz, rumba, and swing!

If you are willing to make the drive, I know that they give both group and private lessons.  They are part of a national chain, so I don't know if there would be any closer to where you live! It might be worth checking out.  Calling local dance studios or even high school dance team choreographers in your area might be a good way to go too.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards