Indiana
Options

looking for someone to do hair and makeup near columbia city in

I am looking for someone to do hair and makeup near columbia city.  I am getting married in October and I am not from the area so I need a little help finding someone. Any suggestions??? Thanks

Re: looking for someone to do hair and makeup near columbia city in

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have 2 good friends - Tabby and Amber - that are professional hairstylists that do weddings all the time. I'm not sure what their rates are though and they both work in Fort Wayne but have traveled to Columbia City to do hair. Amber works at Allure salon, Tabby is originally from Columbia City and built a salon in her home (she's doing my hair for the rehearsal dinner) if you want her contact info pm me. 

My friend Lyz works for MAC in Macys in Fort Wayne.  She's awesome and if she isnt available on your date, she can recommend someone that is.

Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MattoxMillerMattoxMiller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I just went to the bridal show on Sunday and there were a few options there. One that emailed me (awhile back but I haven't gotten any further information) comes to you and does both hair and makeup. They're called 'Red Stilleto'. I don't know anything first hand on any of the options in that area because I don't live there anymore...but I thought that sounded pretty good. I think they use MAC.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a few salons in CC that are great! Tangles I think is the name of my favorite salon... but now that I think about that is the name of the one in INDY... darn it... Okay there is a really good salon in CC it is on SR 9 as you head into town. Past the Burger King. If you can ask any one you know that lives there they might be able to tell you. I dated someone for four years that lived in CC and thought I was going to live there so I used them... but now its been two years since I've even said hello so I can't remember the name. But they should be there and they are amazing! If you have any more CC questions I should be able to help you. I know a great place for Flowers and and such. I really thought I was going to get married there wish I could help you more!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards