Indiana
Options

Best man & Maid of honor?

We are only having four attendants in our wedding- two on each side. Both of our friends are pretty equal in our lives- so i didn't know if we should list them on the program as both maids of honor and best men.  Or, should we just have one maid of honor and one bridesmaid? 

It doesn't matter to our wedding party, they couldn't care less. So just respond with which sounds better! :) Thanks!

Re: Best man & Maid of honor?

• Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say either call them both maids of honor and best men, or call them bridesmaids and groomsmen since they are all equally important.  That being said, nothing is right or wrong, just do what feels best for you and FI
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should just keep them the same...so either call them both Maids of Honor and Best Men or both Bridesmaids and Groomsmen.  I'd do the Maids of Honor and Best Men one myself.
  • Options
    cjspencer35cjspencer35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd say give them equal titles too.  I'm having a little larger wedding party (just couldn't choose! lol), but I'm still not specifying a MOH.  What I did may not be best for you, but I just gave them each a fun title like, "President of Bridal Affairs", or my sister-in-law to be is "Ambassador of Interfamilial Affairs", etc.  I wrote them fun letters pretending to be very formal and explaining their duties should they choose to accept.  Essentially, I split all the responsibilities among them all instead of pinning one MOH with all of it.  We're having fun with it so far and I'm utilizing all their unique talents and experience!  And everyone feels like the MOH. :)

PS- My Fi did choose a Best Man though.  Don't see why both have to do the same.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are calling our Co Maids of Honor and Co Best Men.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards