Indiana

Looking for a reception venue near Lafayette/West Lafayette area!

Hi ladies! Like I said in the title, I'm looking for a reception venue in the Lafayette/West Lafayette Area.

I would like to be able to choose my own caterer/decorations, etc. because I'm a DIY bride. 
The ceremony is going to be outdoor, so it would be nice to have an indoor reception area (for A/C, food tables, and dancing) but I'd also like for it to be able to spill outside with some extra tables, outdoor games, and all that good stuff.

Does anything come to mind? I haven't had much luck lately, but I thought I'd ask around to see if there was some hidden gem I've been missing! 

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a reception venue near Lafayette/West Lafayette area!

• My aunt got married at the Conservation Club.  They were able to bring in all of their decorations, food, music, alcohol.  That was 10 years ago but it might be worth looking into.
    2799 Conservation Club Road, Lafayette, IN 47905
    (765) 742-1691
    that's the information I found just from doing a quick google search.  good luck!
  • I'm using Wea Creek Orchards.  They let you do whatever you want really and have plenty of room outside for ceremony.  The barn has two stories so we're using th upstairs for seating and the downstaris for food tables and then dancing.  They are easy to work with the the rental of the barn is cheap.  You also get it Friday - Sunday.  It comes with heaters too in case it might be cold on your day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards