Indiana

Fort Wayne DJ Recs

I'm looking for a DJ in Fort Wayne with reasonable pricing. Any suggestions?? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fort Wayne DJ Recs

• edited December 2011
    All- Star DJs...

and i heard somthing about Miller Time?? They are out of Decatur but i hear super cheap and pretty good music
  • Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest the DJ I used for my wedding.  His name is Keith Hileman (Lightning Strikes Once is company name).  His phone number is (260)627-8796. He lives in Auburn, but will travel around the area.  His prices are very affordable...AND I got the best compliments about him at my reception.  He really gets the party going and dancing going, and has another guy work the music.  He is fabulous and I would recommend him to anyone in northern Indiana.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had a friend use Quattro Systems.  They were good, but I remember his services were pricey.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • herrayherray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used quattro systems and would recommend them to everyone. they did an amazing job and I was soooo pleased.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

We're using R-N-B Sound. I've been to two wedding receptions in the past and the owner did a great job. It's now extra to book him, but I'm hopeful his guys are as good as him!.

• abby1976abby1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Jack Hammer - he used to be a radio DJ and he's very fun.
  • cassiew0507cassiew0507 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Dance-N-Sound.  That is who I am using...  dance-n-sound.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards