Indiana

Wedding Ceremony/Reception venues in Indy area

Hey everybody!  Planning a wedding for November 2012 for about 80 guests, looking for a place in central Indiana to have the ceremony and reception fairly cheap.  Looking only to serve hor dourves and have a cash bar, but being able to use an outside caterer would be nice.  Any suggestions welcome, having people from all over Indiana coming so not being too specific on the exact location.

Re: Wedding Ceremony/Reception venues in Indy area

• Youll probably have better luck posting this to the Indy board
  • I was just at a seminar in Brownsburg (a little outside Indy) in the Strong Building. They have weddings and wedding reception in the Crown Room. I asked them about the weddings they do there and they said that the fit around 150 comfortably so it may be what you are looking for. Sorry, don't know any prices though. They allow outside caterers.
  • In Fishers there is a historic house in a park called The Historic Ambassador House and you can use your own caterer there which is why I am using them on June 16th.  There is also the Delaware Township Hall which is really nice.  Both of these spots allow you to pick your own caterer.

Good luck!
  • Hello! I am a wedding planner and I would love to assist you with anything if you are having problems. I live in the Indianapolis area so if you would like a session please email me at unforgettableweddingsandeventsgmai.com I also have a website www.wix.com/shamekiahunt/unforgettableweds
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards