Indiana
Options

Columbia Club

Have any of you received information about having a ceremony and reception at the Columbia Club?  I am very interested, but afraid it is going to eat up most of my budget! 

Re: Columbia Club

• Options
    themeyers2015themeyers2015 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have any of you received information about having a ceremony and reception at the Columbia Club?  I am very interested, but afraid it is going to eat up most of my budget! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <------- Local Boards are a GREAT help for specific venues.  Sometimes brides from your location come on these international boards, but you'll most likely get more helpful responses on a local board.  Good luck with your planning, and Congrats!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on the Indiana or Indianapolis boards (I'd try the Indy board first since that's where it is, and the Indiana board is a bit slower).  That said, I don't really know anything about it, other than it should have killer views given its location, and it more than likely will cost a lot.

http://www.columbia-club.org/
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you know anyone that's a member?  They usually give discounts for that.  Also, you can find photographers that will give you a good rate for using a venue like the Columbia Club.  They sometimes have relationships with the venues.  I know that Ryan Woodall Photography has down some work there. 

I've been to a couple of weddings there.  It's beautiful.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards