Plus-Sized

Under 4 months! am i alone?

OMG OMG OMG OMG ok yesterday officially put us in the under four months category. I am so excited. and getting the OMG its real feeling. love songs are starting to make me cry and i am not a crier i dont know if i will be able to sit through atleast 2 weddings before mine without having a total meltdown because its just so beautiful. are any of my other under 4 month brides having these same emotions or am i alone? 

Re: Under 4 months! am i alone?

• Im with you ive got 68 days, everything makes me cry! I love it though its getting sooo real, and im soo nervous because I have sooo much I need to do
  • I have almost everything done just gotta finilize stuff and get my dress altered and get all my under garmets. i think its just the OMG is real phase
  • YOU ARE NOT ALONE
    I have been crying over the littlest things since about 6 months!!!!! the closer we get the worse it is.... We addressed invitations last night (well FI did) and I was a mess! Thank goodness for great wine!!!!!
  • I am an emotional wreck. i cry at everything, i am so emotional i freak out at the littleist things. 
  • Hee hee I am @ 3months 2 weeks - it is crazy exciting and wonderful - trying to enjoy every moment
    FI learned during the engagement session i was easy to train - so now he uses the photo prompt "steal a kiss" to get kisses all the time makes me glow each time

The big next To Do for us is getting the addresses for everyone...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • I'm at 29 days and I'm so excited.  I keep looking at my FI telling him "I can't wait to be your wife!"   
    My final fitting is on Monday...... I've been having terrible nightmares about it not fitting and needed to get a second dress...... 
  • Also under four months. Not crying, but increasingly stressed out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll be at four months exactly tomorrow. A strange calm has come over me. I'm picking out invitations, my mom and I aren't agreeing on bridesmaid dresses, I have no DIY done, but, funnily enough, I'm not too worried. I'm more worried that I should be more stressed. I think on some level it's going to kick in later this week. 

I will say that right now I'm planning from about an 11 hour car ride away from where my wedding will be (I live in TX, wedding will be in MS). I think if I were there I would be a lot more stressed. Something about only dealing by phone and e-mail makes it easier. 
  • I'm about a month and a half away and I cry at EVERYTHING!  OMG, it's out of controll... it doesn't help that i've been earning extra money by working for a caterer... I find myself tearing up for a bride & groom I don't even know!!
  • 3 months and one week! :) Haven't made it to the crying part yet!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards