Plus-Sized
Options

Found the dress!

Okay, have to post it here too. On Saturday we had to go to the twin cities for a family event and since all of us had to drive 3hrs we figured we would try to make more of our trip. There is a plus size only bridal shop up there so I got to try on all these different dresses and didn't have to worry about not fitting in them.

Dress 4 was it. I tried on about 8 and there were some others that I liked, but when I tried dress 4 on again I knew that was it!

I know I still have almost 2 yrs til the wedding, but there is no changing my mind on this one. I had my mother, 2 aunts, and 2 cousins and they all said it was the dress too!

I will have to try and figure out how to post a pic of all of us!!!

Re: Found the dress!

• Options
    Took me a bit to figure out how to post a pic too. Whe you are posting a reply there is a little icon that looks like a tree its next to the check mark. Click on it and it bricks up the browse button to add pictures.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_found-the-dress-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:5d98d78b-35d6-4267-9792-3fdcbbe64955Post:ed7ab912-875f-4869-a408-8db73dd91dfe">Re: Found the dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Took me a bit to figure out how to post a pic too. Whe you are posting a reply there is a little icon that looks like a tree its next to the check mark. Click on it and it bricks up the browse button to add pictures.
    Posted by smartn2sexy08[/QUOTE]

Oh awesome!!! Okay, when I get home I will post them :)
  • Options
    You look great!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    congratulations! its such an awesome feeling!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Love the dress! It is so flipping beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Did you go to Luxe? If you did, did you like it? I'm contemplating going there. They are always at the local bridal shows here. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Did you go to Luxe? If you did, did you like it? I'm contemplating going there. They are always at the local bridal shows here. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  That dress is gorgeous!  You look amazing in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards