Plus-Sized

Good Morning and....

Happy New Years Eve!! Excited for the New Year?

What are y'all doing?

And what are you looking forward to most in 2012?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Morning and....

• Good morning! Tonight I'm probably getting together with some friends and heading to the next town over because they're having their own 'ball dropping'. Should be fun! And of course I'm looking forward to my wedding in 2012! Plus I'm moh in my best friends wedding and have three others to attend. Exciting year!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning! I work tonight and tomorrow so no partying for me. Can't believe that 2011 is over already, it went to fast. I'm looking forward to the wedding and being one more step closer to being done with school, it has been tough planning a wedding and taking so many English courses. Hope everyone has a wonderful NYE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have only 6 more days until our wedding!! I am so excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_good-morning-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:7ebea474-7de7-4173-9aae-2b52cc745f65Post:b12e08d7-9afe-4aaa-98fd-6a1ea5315746">Re: Good Morning and....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have only 6 more days until our wedding!! I am so excited!
    Posted by km2124[/QUOTE]

<div>That is sooo exciting Congrats!</div><div>
    </div><div>Last night I went out to dinner with my FI and his parents to a Turkish restaurant.. it was sooo good. Then we went to see my parents to watch the ball drop and toast champagne.  Today we're going to my grandparent's house to celebrate the new year :)</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm excited about being able to say our wedding is next year! May 19, 2013.</div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We spent the evening hanging out with the young adults, after I took an afternoon trip to the ER.  I was bending over tickling my 6ft tall 14yr old, when he moved his leg and whacked me in the knee.  It was only deeply bruised but I am still hobbling along!!  So no midnight dance for me!! I did get my kiss though! Kiss 

As for 2012, I am looking forward to my wedding in July, but mostly I am simply just looking forward to seeing what the year has in store for me. 
  • We spent the evening at home, watching my first season DVDs of "Community" and sampling some mixed drinks as my fiance played bartender. We popped the champagne at midnight, kissed and danced a little afterwards, and slept in until almost noon today.

I'm excited to get back into the wedding planning this month! Just over seven months to go...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards