Plus-Sized
Options

Shopping in the states...

Hey ladies (and gents?),

I'm from Canada, and I am coming to the states (Buffalo) to go shopping for some of my bridal attire -- shoes, hypo allergenic earrings (maybe a matching necklace), and possibly some lingerie/strapless bra...and maybe some clothing if I find something I like.

Can you make any recommendations as to where I should go to find reasonably priced items?

For shoes, I have pretty wide feet, and will need a heel that is no taller tha 3". I am looking to spend no more than $50 on the shoes. Same price range goes for the earrings and necklace.

Also! If you have any links to coupons that I could print for any shoe stores/clothing/jewelry stores, that would be amazing!!

Thank-you so much in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shopping in the states...

• Options
    I wish i could help- I dont know the Buffalo area... maybe check out the local board...
    sounds lick a fun trip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Try a website called Retail Me Not. They usually have some good coupons on their and you just print them out. Im in Texas so i dont know the Buffalo area well either
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards