Plus-Sized

XP: My dress! (PIP)

Last Friday, my mom and I found my dress at the Brides Against Breast Cancer charity dress sale here in Nashville. It was only $200 and doesn't have to be altered at all! Very excited!

And here's a closeup of the bodice:

Re: XP: My dress! (PIP)

• Congrats!! It looks really great on you!  I LOVE the bodice!!

84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
  • What a score! Good cause too!
    Halloween
  • Looks GREAT on you!
  • Your dress is beautiful!  

There's a Brides Against Breast Cancer event in my area in a few weeks.  Aside from your awesome dress score, how was the overall selection of plus-size dresses?  Did you go to the VIP or just the dress shopping? 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_xp-my-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:8be3c1e2-65a9-44a0-bd2a-9f88853884bePost:b282e519-71a1-4167-b6a6-2f05f91524b2">Re: XP: My dress! (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your dress is beautiful!   There's a Brides Against Breast Cancer event in my area in a few weeks.  Aside from your awesome dress score, how was the overall selection of plus-size dresses?  Did you go to the VIP or just the dress shopping? 
    Posted by silver0319[/QUOTE]

I went to the VIP beforehand. They had two long racks of dresses that were size 16+.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards