Plus-Sized

Plus Size Boutique That is a MUST SEE!

This is my first post on the knot and I knew as soon as I left the store I had to get on here and tell as many plus size girls as i could about this store. The store is call The Belle Bridal Boutique and it is actually in Bellevue Kentucky right over the bridge from Cincinnati. I have been to many different stores in columbus to try on dresses, Davids, Alfred Angelos, Wendys, Henris and etc, and just felt so discouraged and pressured by all the sales people. My MOH actually suprised me yesterday with a trip down to wedding row in cincy and to this store (which she saved for last). She had spoke wtih Stacey (one of owners, her mother is also co-owner) and told her about the bad experiences I have had with many of the stores/sales people. When we got to the store Stacey was so excited to have us there and we chit chatted for a bit before beginning. One thing I loved is I was the only bride there, private appts only. Then we went back to the racks and started to pull dresses. I loved every single dress she had there, and I was able to actually try them on and get a real feel for them. I seem to run from size 20-24 depending on the designer. As we went on with the appt she also pulled some dresses that she thought would look great on my figure and one of the ones she did pull is the dress that I am leaning to. My group and I narrowed it down to 2 dresses. Stacey Did not pressure me once, she even recommended that I sleep on it and take some time and call her if she could answer any questions. Needless to say I have slept on it and I think I know which dress I want and will be calling her back soon. I know this is a long post but I had to tell other brides about this store. I have never felt so beautiful, sexy and confident when going to other stores as when I went to hers. I asked her why she opened this store and she said she was a bridal consultant and she got so tired of seeing plus size brides struggle to find something they liked and could try on and it became a passion for her to help girls find dresses that they deserved.  I hope this helps any discouraged plus sized brides looking for a good experience. It is ABSOLUTELY worth the drive and again I hope this helps!

Re: Plus Size Boutique That is a MUST SEE!

• I would post this on your local board as weill.  You'll probably get a larger group of people who would find this useful.

<--------------------------------

Glad you had a good experience.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Im so excited you had an experience that made you feel so wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures!
  • Thank you for posting this!  I will definitely check it out! 
  • Thanks for posting this!! I am having a very similar experience in the bridal salons around the Columbus area. I was very disappointed in my experience at David's bridal at Easton. The consultant they put me with was very nice but they kept making her take all the walk-ins that day. She ended up splitting her time between myself and 4 other women. Many times I was left waiting 10-20 minutes for her to return to me to change into another dress. All said, I was there for nearly 3 hours and only tried on 6 dresses! I'm going to arrange a visit to this salon and hopefully have a better experience!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards