Plus-Sized

all eyes on me.....

I just found out (thank goodnes for 13 year old daughters), that my bridal shower is going to be on Sunday.  My mother and bridal party led me to believe we were going to have a small dinner just close close family and friends, much closer to the wedding.  Now I find out there will be over 70people there, and I'm a little freaked out.... I don't like to be the center of attention.. 

I am excited, but don't know how to rid myself of the anxiety of "all eyes on me"!!!! any suggestions :)

Re: all eyes on me.....

• ekkk - 70 is more then my wedding guest list - all i can say is - they all love you or they would not be there so dont worry relax and have a wonderful party
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • It's your wedding, all eyes SHOULD be on you (even if it is only the bridal shower). I would do as East said and remember they are all there to celebrate with you so relax and enjoy it.
  • sooooooo???? How was it?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • It was great! One of my bridesmaids showed up at my house with mimosas before we ventured out....so I had no anxiety at all!! It was great to see all my friends an family together! We got amazing gifts..great food...and lots of love!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards