Plus-Sized

Bought my Dress! PIP

Hi ladies,
I bought my dress yesterday from the one and only Kleinfeld (yay!) and I am totally in love with it!  The pics do NOT do it justice at all, and it actually looks way more flattering on me than it does in the pic.  The pics were taken by my mom with her cellphone, plus the dress is a sample and not fitted to me properly.  Anyway, here it is!  Also, what do you ladies think would work best with this dress hairstyle-wise?  Veil or no veil?  Up or down?  Any feedback is appreciated!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bought my Dress! PIP

• Congratulations! I have seen that dress online before and I loved the details on it.  I think you can go either way with your hair because of the neckline.  If you leave your hair down it won't cover or take anything away from the dress, but an updo would look just as nice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gorgeous!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love the dress!  You can do whatever you want with your hair and veil if you go with a veil.  I think either way would look good.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That is a beautiful gown and it looks great on you, I love the detailing. Why don't you do both wear your hair up for the wedding and down for the reception. Thats what I'm doing. I say do a veil!
  • Very nice! I think veil with hair half-up and half-down would look lovely :)
  • Thanks girls!  I'm thinking I might take some of your advice and wear my hair half up, half down since I can't decide, lol.  I was also thinking if I get a veil, maybe a long, flowing cathedral veil would look nice.  I really can't wait for the dress to come in!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Work that dress girl! Put your hands on your hips and add some sass!! You look gorgeous!!:-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards