Plus-Sized
Options

calista bridal gowns none in my area

so i found another designer that i love calista they make gowns for girls with curves plus size i went on the website and no retailers in Connecticut sell them and the closests ones are in ma ny and nj all about 2-3 hours drive for me which i am not willing to do..  i did contact them to see what they can do i know with some salons if they carry a designer you like but not the dresses they can get them on loan which is what one salon is doing for me since they only carry the bridesmade line and not bridal...

but if the salon does not carry the calista line at all i cannot see how they can even get gowns on loan from me i am dress shoping in june and making apointments to check out a few places i have so far decided on 3 places 

one is close to me 10 minute drive they carry the jullietta line by mori lee ( she specializes in plus and carrys normal sizes) doing that apt one weekend

then the next weekend made an apt to try on the bonny bridal gowns this place is a 30 minute drive they carry all kinds of gowns in regular and plus but dont keep plus samples in stock ( they are getting some boney dresses on lone for me to try on)

the 3rd place is a bridal consignment shop they carry never worn gowns that are sample sizes 0-30 and under a thousand i saw one once for 400i think i am going to check out that place the day i check out the jullietta line. 

any suggestions on what to tell the salon on the julietta line should i be honest and tell her hey i am going to try on some bonny gowns next weekend i will know then what dress i want? 
i def want to be able to try on both the bonny and julietta line. if i like something in julietta i will keep that in mind but if i fall in love with the bonny dress i will then know thats my dress 

Re: calista bridal gowns none in my area

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards