Plus-Sized

Who's got a favorite stretch mark cream?

Isn't this a fun topic?!

I'm slowly but surely losing weight for my May 2013 wedding (or really, for the honeymoon!) but I still have these ugly stretch marks. What are your tried and true products? Anything for toning and/or cellulite, too?

Re: Who's got a favorite stretch mark cream?

• I used Mederma Stretch Mark cream, worked great, you just have to be faithful with it.
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • I've been using the Palmer's coco butter for like a year with no success. :-(
  • It depends on the type of marks you have. The very minimal light stretch marks can be reduced with a cream but there is no non surgical procedure to eliminate them.

I have them on my lower stomach from pregnancy and had them cosmetically improved. with some Electro Wave treatment (expensive) and I was afraid of having a tummy tuck.

I also started taking Collagen tablets daily to improve the skins elasticity.
  • In Response to Who's got a favorite stretch mark cream?:
    [I love Palmers coco butter Cream. Love the way it feels And  it really works great.   I used It when I was  pregnant and after .  You can't even see my stretch mark's now. I wish I would have knew about It a long time ago.

I actually am a distributor for It Works! Global
    We have a product called Defining Gel this is amazing!
    It will help reduce the appreance or strech marks and helps to tighten and tone your skin! I have used it all over my body as a lotion and I have seen a dramatic differance in the apperance of celulite on my legs and a fading of strech marks on my stomach and arms!

This stuff is amazing and I am not just saying that cause I'm selling it, it really does work!
    We also have other products that help with skin care and weight loss!

I actually am a distributor for It Works! Global
    We have a product called Defining Gel this is amazing!
    It will help reduce the appreance or strech marks and helps to tighten and tone your skin! I have used it all over my body as a lotion and I have seen a dramatic differance in the apperance of celulite on my legs and a fading of strech marks on my stomach and arms!

This stuff is amazing and I am not just saying that cause I'm selling it, it really does work!
    We also have other products that help with skin care and weight loss!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards