Plus-Sized

Bridesmaids Dresses

Hi ladies,

Any tips on good places to shop for pretty but relatively inexpensive plus-sized bridesmaids dresses?  Or really any dresses that could be bridesmaid-y; my girls are picking out their own dresses in the wedding colors.  Ideally ones that come with or can be worn with a bolero/jacket? 

My wedding is in a little over a year, but we wanted to take a look in stores now to see what more winter-y dresses will look like.  Thoughts?

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses

• You can try David's Bridal they can always add a jacket with it. Same for any other bridal place. Another place to look would be like Dillards or Macy's some department stores carry more formal dresses.
  • How formal do you want them? My bms wore sole tea length dresses from avenue and Maurice's with red cardigans.

• Davids Bridal has a decent selection of dresses under $100.  You can get a bolero to match.  Alfred Angelo also has plus size, not sure what their prices run, and I think you could get a matching bolero.

You can check any of the department stores and see if you guys like any of the dresses there.  I feel the turnover of clothes is higher at the department stores, so if you see something you like, it might not be around when you are ready to buy.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards